Fermenter King 60L Uni Tank - Complete Kit
The LARGEST P.E.T. Pressure Fermenter with the highest level of control!
The 60L Fermenter King is big enough to match your homebrewing ambitions! It’s so big we had to put it on castor wheels!
Easy to use, powerful design provides brewers with the ability to:
- Ferment Under Pressure
- Clarify and Collect Yeast
- Dryhop Sanitarily
- Monitor Internal Temperature
Features our new flexible Gen 3 Design that provides brewers with:
- New Plunger Valve – More Sanitary and easy to use
- New Thermowell – Get true liquid temperature readings
- New Floating Dip Tube – Fixed central tank position
- New Tri-clover Compatibility – attach any number of 2inch tri-clover accessories
- Optional Temp Control – Attach our Temp Control Kit to heat or cool your tank internally
- CIP Capable – Attach our Cleaning Kit for easy Clean In Place clean up
- Compatible with Gen 1 collection bottles
- 60L/15.8G Conical Fermenter Tank
- Collection Bottle
- Plunge Dump Valve/Thermowell
- Stainless Steel Stand with Castors
- Third Generation Pressure Lid
- Floating Dip Tube with Centre Tank Alignment
1150mm Height from castor wheels to top of plunge valve in closed position
1175mm Height from castor wheels to top of plunge valve in open position
410mm wide across base of frame
Keg King highly advises using homebrew-grade cleaning chemicals like phosphoric acid-based sanitisers and non-caustic cleaners. Follow the recommended dilution rates on the product labels or from reputable homebrew books such as How To Brew by John Palmer.
Phosphoric acid sanitisers should have the pH range between 2.2 - 2.8. This is about a 1.5 - 2ml of sanitiser in 1L of water. Above the pH of 2.8, the sanitiser fails the 30-second test to prevent microbial growth. Below 2.2ph range, the sanitiser will affect the flavour of beer.
Heat does more damage to PET fermenters than chemicals. At 55 degrees Celsius, the PET will soften and deform permanently. It is best to allow hot cleaning solutions to cool down to at least 30 degrees C before use.
Adhering to these recommendations will ensure the integrity of your fermenter tank for its useable life.
60L Fermenter King Unitank Gen3
- Product Code: Kegging
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: R2,095.00