The Brew Kit No.1 contains nearly all the equipment and ingredients you’ll need to make your very own first batch of beer at home of around 20 – 23 litres.
Included in the kit for your first brew is our famous St Pater's bier. Refills and spares for the kit are available to purchase from us in the future.
- 30L Fermenter with graduated markings
- Spigot tap with anti-sediment system
- Airlock and top hat grommet
- Stick on thermometer
- Bottle filler
- Star San sanitizer
- Priming sugar with sugar scoop
- Bottle capper with bottle caps
- St. Pater’s bier extract kit (extract, hops and yeast)
- Hydrometer and measuring cylinder
- Bottle brush
- Instruction booklet
Additional Required Equipment:
- Large pot and optional spray bottle with syringe.
- Dishwashing detergent and soft cloth.
- Bottles: Either PET, 440ml craft beer bottles, or a case or two of empty quart glass bottles.
This starter kit includes everything you’ll need to do extract brews/can brews except for bottles which will need to be obtained or purchased separately.
For instructions on how to brew the St. Pater’s Bier or a different “Brewing Can”, see the related product’s description.
Brew Kit No 1
- Product Code: kits
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: R1,450.00