Gnome Old Fashion Vanilla Cream lets you step back in time and right up to your local dime store soda fountain. This creamy old fashioned vanilla is outstanding. Gnome delivers some of the finest quality extracts there are in the soda business.
Gnome Old Fashioned Vanilla Cream 2.5 gallons
• Rehydrate yeast. Dissolve well-rounded 1/4 tsp. powdered yeast in 1/2 cup drinking water at 85-90 F. Allow yeast to rehydrate for at least 10 min. Set aside for use later.
• In a large stock pot, heat half gallon water to 130 F +/-
• Stir in 2 lbs (about 4 cups) brown sugar and 2.5 lbs cane sugar until dissolved.
• Completely dissolve 2.5 lbs. (5 cups) cane sugar and add 1-2 oz .(2-4Tbsp.) Gnome Old Fashioned Vanilla Cream
• Cool Mixture. Cool the half gallon concentrate by placing it in a cold water bath in the sink.
• Stir occasionally and change water bath until mixture is 90 F +/- or less.
• Add Yeast and stir well.
• Top up mixture to 2.5 gallons with cool drinking water.
• Use a SANITIZED 1 quart microwavable glass measuring cup and a food grade funnel to fill 5 SANITIZED 2Liter bottles 2 inches below the bottle neck.
• Place bottles on their side at room temp (70-80 F.) for 2 days or until bottles are extremely firm.
• Chill bottles in freezer 2-3 hours.
• Serve & Enjoy !! Keep bottles stored upright in fridge.
Gnome Old Fashion Vanilla Extract
- Product Code: root beer
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: R250.00